Share your Wi-Fi experience with us!
ITS is actively working to improve the wireless network across campus, and we welcome feedback from students, faculty, and staff. Click the button below to share your feedback with us.
Need more help connecting? Please contact ITS Support.
Know the rules
All NAU employees and students should read and be familiar with the Appropriate Use of IT Resources policy.
Wi-Fi at NAU
Most NAU Flagstaff campus buildings and statewide locations have wireless network access provided by ITS. We are constantly working to provide wireless access by increasing the number of access points and improving connectivity while moving between buildings. With NAUFlex, NAU ITS also provides Wi-Fi access via our statewide locations and many domestic and international communities. Check out EduRoam below.
The NAU network is a secure network available to faculty, staff, and students with an NAU userID and Password.
The NAU Guest network is available to all NAU guests and provides basic access to Internet resources only.
Gaming and Media Devices
NAU Guest should also be used for devices that cannot connect to NAU Wi-Fi, which includes many media and gaming devices.
EduRoam (education roaming) is the secure, world-wide roaming access service developed for the international research and education community. EduRoam allows students, researchers, and staff from participating institutions to obtain Internet connectivity across campus and when visiting other participating institutions by simply opening their laptop.
For more information, read our EduRoam article.
Wireless across campus
Recent Improvements Accordion Closed
- Prochnow Auditorium– All wireless access points will be upgraded to provide better capacity and 802.11ac wireless. (March 2019)
- Student Union –As part of the overall renovation in the Union, all wireless access points have been upgraded (to provide better capacity and 802.11ac wireless) and new ones added for better wireless coverage. (March 2018)
- Adel Mathematics– All wireless access points in this building have been upgraded to provide better overall capacity and 802.11ac wireless. (February 2018)
- McKay Village– Additional wireless access points will be added to resident rooms to provide better capacity and wireless coverage. (August 2018)
- Pine Ridge Village– Additional wireless access points will be added to resident rooms to provide better capacity and wireless coverage. (August 2018)
- Reilly Hall– Additional wireless access points will be added to resident rooms to provide better capacity and wireless coverage. (August 2018)
Upcoming Improvements Accordion Closed
- 5G Towers