Classroom Support at NAU
ITS Classroom Support strives to maximize instructional opportunities within NAU’s teaching and learning environments through the design, implementation, and support of instructional technologies, while guiding the innovative implementation and planning for cutting edge technologies within NAU learning spaces.
Classroom Support is dedicated to providing excellent customer service to NAU students, faculty, and staff through a dedicated classroom help line, consistent preventative maintenance practices, and the ongoing upgrades of technologies throughout NAU public spaces.
- To request assistance or report an outage, please contact Classroom Support at 928-523-8818 or email Classroom.Support@nau.edu.
- To report a non-urgent issue, visit nau.service-now.com.
- To make a recommendation about changes to a learning space that could positively impact the NAU community, please contact the Classroom Management Team at Classrooms@nau.edu.
Summer 2019 Updates Accordion Closed
- Complete round of Operational Assurance – visit every classroom on campus to ensure rooms are clean, functional, and ready to present for Fall 2019
- Full AV Renovations to:
- Riles 203
- Communication 109, 118, 226, 238, 242, 244, & 246
- Liberal Arts 201, 204, 209F, 219, 310, & 341
- Biological Sciences 238
- HLC 2402, 2403, 2405, 2407, 3102, 3106, & 4104
- Eastburn 174
- HRM 138 & 139
- SBS Castro 304
- Health Professions 132
- Engineering 101
- SBS West 103
- Installation of second video conferencing camera and integrated control in ARD Large Pod
- Replacement and upgrade of over 500 computer lab computers
Winter 2018-2019 Updates Accordion Closed
- Complete round of Operational Assurance – visit every classroom on campus to ensure rooms are clean, functional, and ready to present to students
- Cline Assembly Hall Full AV Replacement – added video conferencing and lecture capture capabilities to our largest classroom
- Cline Virtual Reality Learning Studio – new space for Virtual Reality exploration
- Cline One Button Studio – new recording space that will allow for one touch video recording for faculty and students. Many thanks to Jerry Gile for spearheading this project.
- Additional wireless audio/visual (AV) control installed in the Honors active learning classroom
- Full AV Renovation in FCB 344 and 444 – these renovations complete the ITS standardization of all Franke College of Business classrooms
- AV Renovation in Geology 223
- AV Renovation in Liberal Arts 120
- New Smartboard installed in the College of Education’s EdTech lab (189)
- New Laptop cart for Geology
- Full computer lab replacements in Physical Sciences 232 and Engineering 234
- Addition of dedicated computers and button panel AV control to all Babbitt Academic Annex classrooms
- New lectern computers installed in rooms in HLC, Eastburn, and Health Professions
- New video conference-enabled classroom for IHD (27A-111), completed in February