Faculty IT Services
- Considerations for instructional continuity of in-person classes
- Technology and tools for remote instruction
- Training and workshops related to transitioning courses to online
Blackboard Learn is NAU’s online Learning Management System, the destination for NAU’s online classes and online resources for in-person classes.
PeopleSoft (also known as “LOUIE”) is NAU’s student and employee information management system. ITS provides technical support for the PeopleSoft system.
The FERPA Online Training Application provides a way for faculty and staff to become familiar with their and students rights and responsibilities under FERPA.
Classlists is an automatically generated list provided to Faculty for mailing content to their students.
Class Rosters are available to instructors of record for any given section.
SCORER is the computerized test-grading system available to the NAU academic community through Information Technology Services.
Zoom is video and conferencing tool that can be used for online meetings, remote office hours, and other collaborative scenarios.
Data storage and file sharing
- File Sharing and Storage: These are the services available to the NAU community to or share files and documents
- Servers & Hosting: Database, server, and hosting support for centralized applications
Surveys, statistical and research software
- Survey & Statistical Services: Information about SPSS, JMP, REDCap, and other cutting edge tools
- Monsoon High Performance Computing