NAUgo is Lumberjacks’ one-stop mobile app for staying informed, connected, and up-to-date.
- Track campus shuttles in real time.
- Use the dining module to locate venues and get hours, menu, and nutrition information.
- Improved campus maps to find parking, academic buildings, dining locations, event venues, campus printers, ATMs, gender neutral restrooms, and more
- The events module keeps students connected with happenings around campus.
- Reserve a study room at Cline Library.
- Live Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook feeds.
- The campus recreation module shows fitness schedules, hours of operation, trips, activities, and intramural sports.
- Opt in notification channels for academic deadlines, incoming freshmen, Louie’s Leftovers, and more.
- Apple iOS device: free download from the iTunes App Store
- Android smartphone or tablet: free download from Android Market
- Read about the concepts behind the development of the NAUgo project.
- Find out more more about the history of NAUgo by reading our blog page.
Content Request Form
Want to request a screen, featured item and or notification in NAUgo? Get started by completing our Content Request Form.