NAUgo is Lumberjacks’ one-stop mobile app for staying informed, connected, and up-to-date.
- Track campus shuttles in real time.
- Locate dining venues and get hours, menu, and nutrition information.
- Improved campus maps to find parking, academic buildings, dining locations, event venues, campus printers, ATMs, gender neutral restrooms, and more
- The events module keeps students connected with happenings around campus.
- Reserve a study room at Cline Library
- Live Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook feeds.
- The athletics module shows fitness schedules, hours of operation, trips, activities, and intramural sports.
- Opt in notification channels for academic deadlines, incoming freshmen, Lumberjack parents and more.
If you do not already have the app, choose the link below that corresponds with your phone operating system…