Release NotesRead about the latest updates to the app.
BlogGeneral project updates
Content Request FormWant to request a screen, featured item and/or notification in NAUgo? Get started by completing our Content Request Form.
Built For Students – By Students!
Guided by student feedback and direction, NAUgo is Lumberjacks’ one-stop mobile app for staying informed, connected, and up-to-date.
NAUgo has distinct experiences for Flagstaff campus students, Statewide students, and Faculty/Staff. It also has a Guest experience for visitors to the Flagstaff campus.
it looks nicer and works really well now! nice work y’all
- View personalized information such as class schedule, grades, and advisors through LOUIEgo.
- Track campus shuttles in real time.
- Use the dining module to locate venues and get hours, menu, and nutrition information.
- Improved campus maps to find parking, academic buildings, dining locations, event venues, campus printers, ATMs, gender neutral restrooms, and more
- The events module keeps students connected with happenings virtually and around campus.
- Reserve a study room at Cline Library.
- The campus recreation module shows fitness schedules, hours of operation, trips, activities, and intramural sports.
- Opt in notification channels for academic deadlines, incoming freshmen, Louie’s Leftovers, and more.