NAUgo Release Notes
Expand the accordions to see features, improvements, and bug fixes for the app.
Version 1.5 | January 2023 Accordion Closed
- Added – Jack’s Card for Android Users
- Added – Snow Day Feature to view real-time notices about university closures and delay starts due to snow.
- Added – New Badge to draw the attention of users to new features implemented in the app.
- New Student Orientation – Major improvements to Orientation Module
- Louie’s Leftovers – Implement improvements to NAUgo to increase participation, provide more free food for students, and reduce NAU’s carbon footprint
- Partnership with NAU Safe – leveraging NAUgo as part of NAU’s emergency event communication plan
- Interactive Map – now includes locations for car-charging and ‘Soofa’ (phones/small electronics) charging stations.
- Schedule Service – Provides students the ability to view the next semester’s classes when not enrolled in the current term
- Mailing Address Feature – allows users to view their addresses listed within PeopleSoft
- Fixed meal-plan balance screen not loading
- Graduation Screen
- Added bold to content headings
- Rearranged structure for a better graduation user experience
- Updated Graduation Status “Not Approved” message to say “Pending”
- Added link to advising if graduation approval is “Pending”
- Add an Action Required message and added a link to the student’s Academic Advisor contact information
Version 1.4.9 | May 2022 Accordion Closed
- LOUIEgo – Dining – Added the ability to view meal plan information (meal plan type, remaining meals, renewal period)
LOUIEgo – Dining – Added the ability to View NAU Balances such as JDE and Student/Faculty Dining dollars
LOUIEgo – Dining – Added the ability to view transaction history from JDE and Dining Dollars
- LOUIEgo – Dining – Readability is improved from basic Touchnet web service to the regular user
- LOUIEgo – Dining – User Experience Improvement – All related information now displayed within the app – without navigating outside of NAUgo
- LOUIEgo – Graduation Status – Updated the Graduation Status UX and provided direction to resolve outstanding issues
- Modo IV upgrade – Bottom Tab Bar: Provides better in-app navigation
- Modo IV upgrade – App Menu: Changed to an icon based menu in a grid layout
- Modo IV upgrade – Campus Map: Improved interface and better search
- Modo IV upgrade – App-Wide Search: More optimized and now includes description of results
- Desktop Experience – Fixed spacing padding issues
- Desktop Experience – Resolved the ordering issue in single column layout
Version 1.4.8 | August 16, 2021 Accordion Closed
NEW! Digital Jack’s Card – replaces traditional plastic Jackscard ID with a Digital ID using your smart phone.
LOUIEgo – Added link to BBLearn under class schedule
LOUIEgo – Desktop – three column layout for a more traditional desktop experience
LOUIEgo – use of data background boxes for cleaner look and tab feature for holds, FA, and advising
LOUIEgo – Fixed issue with only 1 student major appearing – all student majors and minors now display
Version 1.4.7 | May 12, 2021 Accordion Closed
Graduation module has been fixed so that recent graduates will be shown their expected graduation date rather than a “not eligible” message.
Version 1.4.6 | April 1, 2021 Accordion Closed
- Added a link to purchase books from the bookstore in Registered Courses.
- Styled the “Make a Payment” button to match the LOUIEgo theme
Version 1.4.5 | March 2, 2021 Accordion Closed
Some changes were made to the appearance of returned data in advising and mentors.
Removed BCC mentor cases as the role has been deprecated.
Changed the color of the course number and course title so it is darker and no longer looks like a URL.
Fixed a bug in mentors where multiple empty boxes would be returned in certain cases.
To Do and Holds icon configuration change.
NOTE: Version number was updated due to branch merges in GIT. No fixes were made other than those listed.
Version 1.4.2 | February 2, 2021 Accordion Closed
- New titles for all major modules within the app
- Replaced ambiguous return message when no advisor or mentor information is returned
- Fixed a bug where online classes were being duplicated in the schedule
- Fixed a bug where former students who are now employees had an incorrect credit count
Version 1.4.1 | January 4, 2021 Accordion Closed
- Class Location in schedule module now links to the NAUgo campus map
- Class instructor has now been added to the schedule module for each class.
- Withdrawn classes will now populate in their own collapsible feature on the page called “Withdrawn Classes”.
- Major, Minor, GPA, accumulated credits, and student ID information have been added in graduation and on the home page
- Holds and To Do’s images have been updated to match the updated theme
- Advising, advising committees, and mentors have been revamped to bring in all essential student advising information.
- Short explanations have been added into graduation in cases where ambiguous PeopleSoft terms are being displayed.
- Schedule module – the collapsible that was previously named “Other Classes”, now more accurately named “Non-Scheduled Classes”.
- Semester module previously was not displaying certain semesters, now fixed.
Version 1.4 | September 1, 2020 Accordion Closed
- Name now all caps to match welcome back
- Fixed “preferred name bug” Bug Fix: changed holds and todos copy property to always
Version 1.3 | August 25, 2020 Accordion Closed
- FIT classes and all classes with topics will now display topic
- Classes that are labs now have “lab” as a label in semesters view
- Fixed bug so advisors now only displays ADVR classes advisors
- Fixed final grades title showing for semesters with no classes
Version 1.2 | August 12, 2020 Accordion Closed
- Fixed different browser selections to be the same throughout
- Fixed classes not showing up in semesters in certain edge cases
Version 1.1 | August 10, 2020 Accordion Closed
- Initial release of all LOUIEgo \ XComponent functionality with connection to PeopleSoft to return the student’s name, registered courses, course schedule, to-dos, holds, advisors, grades, balance due, and graduation status.