NAUgo Release Notes
Expand the accordions to see features, improvements, and bug fixes for the app.
Version 1.4.6 | April 1, 2021 Accordion Closed
- Added a link to purchase books from the bookstore in Registered Courses.
- Styled the “Make a Payment” button to match the LOUIEgo theme
Version 1.4.5 | March 2, 2021 Accordion Closed
Some changes were made to the appearance of returned data in advising and mentors.
Removed BCC mentor cases as the role has been deprecated.
Changed the color of the course number and course title so it is darker and no longer looks like a URL.
Fixed a bug in mentors where multiple empty boxes would be returned in certain cases.
To Do and Holds icon configuration change.
NOTE: Version number was updated due to branch merges in GIT. No fixes were made other than those listed.
Version 1.4.2 | February 2, 2021 Accordion Closed
- New titles for all major modules within the app
- Replaced ambiguous return message when no advisor or mentor information is returned
- Fixed a bug where online classes were being duplicated in the schedule
- Fixed a bug where former students who are now employees had an incorrect credit count
Version 1.4.1 | January 4, 2021 Accordion Closed
- Class Location in schedule module now links to the NAUgo campus map
- Class instructor has now been added to the schedule module for each class.
- Withdrawn classes will now populate in their own collapsible feature on the page called “Withdrawn Classes”.
- Major, Minor, GPA, accumulated credits, and studentID information have been added in graduation and on the home page
- Holds and ToDo’s images have been updated to match the updated theme
- Advising, advising committees, and mentors have been revamped to bring in all essential student advising information.
- Short explanations have been added into graduation in cases where ambiguous PeopleSoft terms are being displayed.
- Schedule module – the collapsible that was previously named “Other Classes”, now more accurately named “Non-Scheduled Classes”.
- Semester module previously was not displaying certain semesters, now fixed.
Version 1.4 | September 1, 2020 Accordion Closed
- Name now all caps to match welcome back
- Fixed “preferred name bug” Bug Fix: changed holds and todos copy property to always
Version 1.3 | August 25, 2020 Accordion Closed
- FIT classes and all classes with topics will now display topic
- Classes that are labs now have “lab” as a label in semesters view
- Fixed bug so advisors now only displays ADVR classes advisors
- Fixed final grades title showing for semesters with no classes
Version 1.2 | August 12, 2020 Accordion Closed
- Fixed different browser selections to be the same throughout
- Fixed classes not showing up in semesters in certain edge cases
Version 1.1 | August 10, 2020 Accordion Closed
- Initial release of all LOUIEgo \ XComponent functionality with connection to PeopleSoft to return the student’s name, registered courses, course schedule, to-dos, holds, advisors, grades, balance due, and graduation status.