Can't find what you're looking for?
ITS Quick Links
- Monsoon High Performance Computing
- NAU Safe
- NAU HR Telework
- NAUgo mobile app
- Telecom and phone services
Know the rulesAll NAU employees and students should read and be familiar with the Appropriate Use of IT Resources policy. Information Technology Policy Manual
Information Technology Services
NAU Information Technology Services (NAU ITS) seeks to provide innovative technology applications that advance teaching, learning, discovery, performance on a foundation of excellent service to everyone in the Lumberjack community.
View parts of campus with our webcams!
As a part of the regular life cycle of Zoom and Collaborate meeting recordings, the next round of deletions will occur on June 21, 2021. At that time, all Zoom and Collaborate cloud recordings made between January 1, 2019 and June 1, 2019 will be deleted.Recording owners may download their recordings prior to deletion if they need to be retained past the regular lifecycle. Recordings will not be administratively backed up before deletion, so recording deletions will be permanent.
- If you no longer need your recordings, no action is necessary. ITS will delete the recordings for you after four major terms.
- To download your Collaborate recordings, log into Blackboard at bblearn.nau.edu, and follow these steps.
- To download your Zoom recordings, log into Zoom at nau.edu/zoom, and follow these steps (under “Viewing cloud recording settings”)
- Once you’ve downloaded your media, you can upload it to Kaltura in order to share with others. If you just need to store your media long term, your NAU Google Drive is another great option.