Helping clubs effectively lead
Learn more about the diverse resources available to support your student organization.
Available resources for student organizations
Student organization manual Accordion Closed
The manual dives deep into managing your student organization. Information includes how to run an event, club finances, and much more. Download the full Student organization manual.
Club Funding Accordion Closed
There are a number of funding options for your club to plan great events, travel, serve food, connect with alumni, and more. Access all the club funding options in one spot. Click here to see what options are available to you.
Individual consultation Accordion Closed
We are here to individually work with you and your student organization. Together we can work through issues such as recruiting, conflict, club management, retention, transition, and more.
To set-up an individual meeting time please email StudentOrgs@nau.edu.
Club headquarters Accordion Closed
All recognized student organizations have access to ASNAU’s Club Headquarters located in the University Union, room 202. Club HQ offers a variety of services to help you plan your events including: walkie talkies, AV, tables, carts, balloons, free printing/copies, poster printing, paint and more. Club HQ is open Monday-Friday, 11am-4pm.
For more information visit the ASNAU Club Headquarters website.
Student Organization Summit Recordings Accordion Closed
Day 1 – Organization basics, True Blue Connects navigation, event planning, club resources, etc.
Day 2 – Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Mental Health, Recruitment, Etc.
Online tutorials Accordion Closed
Free Pepsi banner Accordion Closed
Your club can order a free Pepsi banner to market your organization or event. Email us at Unions@nau.edu with what you would like on the banner and we will order it for you.
- Pepsi banners are free banners that the Pepsi company prints for student organizations on campus. The banner itself is laminated paper and has loops in the corners for hanging. Some groups hang them outside on the stands across from the Bookstore and outside the du Bois Center, and others use them internally.
- It is 3’(H) x 8’(W) big, and of that, there is 30”(H) x 90”(W) of available space for your design. As you have probably seen, Pepsi prints their branding along the bottom of these banners.
- If you provide artwork, Pepsi asks that it be high resolution and prefers a PDF file. The creative freedom is up to you. You may reply to this email with your print-ready artwork.
- If Pepsi helps design your banner, they need your exact wording (make sure to do a spell check before sending it onto us!) If you have a mockup of what you’d like printed, we can send that on to them, too. They recommend less is more on banners, so things like your group/event name and date/time/location information, if any. You are more than welcome to add any images as long as they aren’t explicit, demonstrate guns/violence, or sexual themes.
- Pepsi needs up to two (2) weeks to produce your request.
Student Organization Travel Accordion Closed
Clubs traveling more than 50 miles out of Flagstaff need to submit a Travel Request Form through the NAU Service Team website. In addition to a True Blue Connects event form, this form allows the university to have record of your trip. The Service Team can also help you book the travel (lodging, flights, etc).
As you fill out the Group Travel Support form, here are some helpful things to include:
- Faculty/Staff responsible for the trip is your club advisor
- Type of activity is: Student Club Activity
- The funding source should be Personal Funds, even if you are applying for ASNAU reimbursement
- The department authorizing the travel should be
- Registered Student Clubs (non-sport) and Organizations: ASNAU (Associated Students of NAU)
- Sport Clubs: Campus Recreation
- Be sure to upload a roster of who all is attending the trip
Two helpful articles on submitting travel to the NAU Service Team:
Club email/website Accordion Closed
Your advisor can request an NAU club email address and NAU hosted website through ITS. Please be sure you keep your True Blue Connects profile up to date with this information so prospective members can reach out to you.
Cline Library Accordion Closed
Cline Library offers equipment and other helpful tools for check out as well. Items include:
- Digital cameras/audio/video recorders and GoPros
- Pocket projectors
- Drawing tablets
- Button maker
- And more!