Start your own club
Find others who share your interests
Can’t find the club you are looking for? Start your own. Learn how to get started.
- Every student organization must meet the following requirements to be recognized by NAU:
- membership of 5 currently enrolled students
- 2 officers (at least)
- must be registered for a minimum of 7 credits at NAU
- must have at least a 2.25 cumulative GPA
- follow the academic guidelines for student organization involvement
- full-time NAU faculty/staff advisor
- updated constitution and bylaws with a non-discrimination statement and process for removing a member/officer
- Submit the application to start a new organization through True Blue Connects.
- follow the step-by-step guide to filling out the application
- The Leadership & Engagement team will review your submission to ensure all requirements are met.
- You will receive an email once the submission has been reviewed and all requirements are met. The email will include instructions on the required Officer Training, which must be completed to become fully active.