Start your own club
Find others who share your interests
Can’t find the club you are looking for? Start your own. Learn how to get started.
- Every student organization must meet the following requirements to be recognized by NAU:
- membership of 5 currently enrolled students
- 2 officers (at least)
- must be registered for a minimum of 7 credits at NAU
- must have at least a 2.25 cumulative GPA
- follow the academic guidelines for student organization involvement
- full-time NAU faculty/staff advisor
- updated constitution and bylaws with a non-discrimination statement
- Submit the application to start a new organization through True Blue Connects.
- follow the step-by-step guide to filling out the application
- The Student Organization Development team will review your submission to ensure all requirements are met.
- You will receive an email once the submission has been reviewed and all requirements are met. The email will invite you to sign-up for a required President’s and Treasurer’s training.
- Officer Training:
- who should sign-up: Chairs/President’s of organizations; it is required for every organization to complete this training annually
- more information to come on the Student Organization Summit in August 2021
- Once training is completed, your organization will be approved in True Blue Connects where you will have access to submit event requests, request meeting space, etc.