Start your own club
Can’t find the club you are looking for? Start your own. Check out the information below to get started.
- Every student organization must meet the following requirements to be recognized by NAU:
- Membership of 5 currently enrolled students
- 2 officers (at least)
- Must be registered for a minimum of 7 credits at NAU
- Must have at least a 2.25 cumulative GPA
- Full-time NAU faculty/staff advisor
- Updated constitution and bylaws with a non-discrimination statement
- Submit the application to start a new organization through True Blue Connects
- For a step-by-step guide to filling out the application click here
- The Student Organization Development team will review your submission to ensure all requirements are met
- You will receive an email once the submission has been reviewed and all requirements are met. The email will invite you to sign-up for a required President’s and Treasurer’s training.
- President’s Training
- Who should sign-up: Chairs/President’s of organizations. It is required for every organization to complete this training annually.
- You can find the training by clicking here: President’s Training
- Treasurer’s Training
- Who should sign-up: Club Treasurer. If your club does not have a treasurer, any other officer can attend. It is required for every organization to complete this training annually.
- You can find the training by clicking here: Treasurer’s Training
- Once training is completed, your organization will be approved in True Blue Connects where you will have access to submit event requests, request meeting space, etc.