Common Counseling Referrals
Crisis / emergency services Accordion Closed
Off-Campus counseling through your insurance Accordion Closed
Free counseling options Accordion Closed
- Jacks Care 24/7, free crisis intervention and ongoing counseling for ALL NAU STUDENTS. Download the TELUS Student Health app or call (866) 656-9983
- Diversity Coordinator counseling at IMQ for Students of Color and or 2SLGBTQIA+
- Northland Family Help Center Counseling Services (free counseling to anyone that has been a victim of a crime at any point in their life), please call (928) 527-1700.
- Northland Palliative Care: (free grief counseling through Peggy Sherlock): (928) 779-1227
- Meeting with NAU counselor Dazhoni at the Native American Cultural Center (NACC). Feel free to email Dazhoni at Dazhoni.Scott@nau.edu
- Meeting with NAU Counseling Services Diversity Coordinator, Lisa Taylor at the Office of Inclusion (IMQ) at Lisa.Taylor@nau.edu
- NAU Practicum lab: Free counseling from NAU graduate students under supervision. email@example.com
- Veteran Success Center: Free or low cost to Veterans
- Free & Reduced Counseling flyer
NAU / educational resources Accordion Closed
- Office of the Registrar: 928-523-5490
- Student Support Services (they have been known to help students pay for counseling and psychiatric services if you qualify and enter the program. It is most appropriate for first generation, Flagstaff Mountain campus students).
- Live Well NAU: Many resources around NAU, click on the little circle icon that is of interest to you
- Tutoring at NAU – Tutoring options available at NAU
- Peer Jacks – Peer mentoring
- Disability Resources – If you are in need of accommodations or support to ensure your academic success.
Scheduling a Case Management appointment Accordion Closed
- Log in to your campus health portal at campushealth.nau.edu
- Click on APPOINTMENTS
- SCHEDULE APPOINTMENT
- CASE MANAGEMENT, and choose a time that works for you.
Printable QR code for Case Management website