What is Jacks Care 24/7?
Jacks Care 24/7 services and support are offered through our partnership with TELUS Health for all NAU students regardless of campus location or on-line student status. Jacks Care 24/7 is a comprehensive suite of services that include:
Real-time chat support 24/7
- Chat with a professional counselor at your convenience
Telephone support 24/7
- Speak to a professional counselor with a simple phone call through the app or (866) 656-9983
Short-term support from a dedicated counselor
- Connect with the same counselor over multiple sessions via telephone or video appointments
- Complete an anonymous assessment to get feedback on your emotional health
Browse health & wellbeing content
- Access articles, podcasts, infographics, and videos addressing a variety of wellbeing topics
Access virtual fitness sessions
- Sign up for FREE virtual fitness sessions available through LIFT
Support in your language
Jacks Care 24/7 content and support are available 24/7 in Mandarin, Cantonese, Spanish, French, and English. For other language preferences, you may request to be set up with a counselor who speaks that language (by appointment, depending on availability).
Free and confidential support
Your use of Jacks Care 24/7 – including chats, calls, and conversations, is free and confidential – meaning your professors, family, friends, etc., will not know unless you tell them. Counseling Services and Jacks Care 24/7 are connected in an intentional, ongoing way to ensure NAU students have streamlined and coordinated services.
Jacks Care 24/7 resources and professional counselors can help you address common concerns such as:
- Relationship issues
- Feelings of isolation, loneliness or sadness
- General stress and worry
- Adapting to a new campus culture, learning style or city
- Frustration or uncertainty related to studies or post-grad plans
- Creating balance between personal and academic priorities
Three ways to access Jacks Care 24/7
- For an Iphone or Android, scan the QR code below and it will take you to the TELUS app in the app store
- It will ask for your campus affiliation, type in NAU or Northern Arizona University
- Answer a few demographics questions and accept the terms and conditions and you are done
You can call, chat or access mental health videos and information all within the app!
- Go to the TELUS Student Support website
- At the top right, hit “student login”
- Under “search for your school” type in NAU
- Answer a few demographics questions
- Inside the TELUS website, you will fine numerous educational videos and articles as well as be able to contact Jacks Care 24/7 via phone or chat, both under the “get support” button at the top right.
- You can access Jacks Care 24/7 by calling (866) 656-9983
Want to learn more?