Resources and forms
While we will do our best to help you get back on the right track at Counseling Services, there are many organizations that can provide counseling and other support in the Northern Arizona University community and beyond.
Mental Health Online Trainings
Jacks Supporting Jacks: Online Mental Health Training for Faculty & Staff – coming soon!
Live Well NAU
Live Well NAU is a framework to help the NAU community to manage their health and wellness, based on the 8 Dimensions of Wellness. Explore each section below for resources to help manage each aspect of health.
Mental health centers Accordion Closed
Mental health links Accordion Closed
- Anxiety.org Online resource for information on anxiety as well as helpful tips in managing anxiety
- Anxieties.com Help with many different types of anxiety
- Students Against Depression Help and resources for students struggling with depression
- U Lifeline An online resource center for college students on mental health topics
- Healthfinder The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services’ encyclopedia of health topics, service locator, and more
- Healthy Sleep A guide to sleeping well on a college campus
Mental health apps Accordion Closed
Medical services Accordion Closed
Substance abuse and 12 step Accordion Closed
End of semester psychiatric/mental health appointments
Consent forms for therapy
- Parental authorization for underage treatment
- General Informed Consent for Counseling
- Informed Consent for In-Person Services
- Informed Consent for Outdoor Counseling