Resources and forms
While we will do our best to help you get back on the right track at Counseling Services, there are many organizations that can provide counseling and other support in the Northern Arizona University community and beyond.
Live Well NAU
Live Well NAU is a framework to help the NAU community to manage their health and wellness, based on the 8 Dimensions of Wellness. Explore each section below for resources to help manage each aspect of health.
University Coaching for Activity and Nutrition (U.C.A.N)
Health coaching services are available for students, faculty, and staff who are residential, online or at satellite campuses.
Mental health centers Accordion Closed
Mental health links Accordion Closed
- Anxiety.org Online resource for information on anxiety as well as helpful tips in managing anxiety
- Anxieties.com Help with many different types of anxiety
- Students Against Depression Help and resources for students struggling with depression
- U Lifeline An online resource center for college students on mental health topics
- Healthfinder The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services’ encyclopedia of health topics, service locator, and more
- Healthy Sleep A guide to sleeping well on a college campus
Mental health apps Accordion Closed
- TELUS Student Health – App available at Apple’s App Store and Google Play for free
- Stressbusters Wellness App available at Apple’s App Store and Google Play for free
- Insight Timer mindfulness, sleep and meditation app
- Calm app for sleeping, anxiety and relaxation
- List of many different mental health apps