Office of the Registrar
Supporting academic success since 1899
The Office of the Registrar manages student academic records and course enrollments on behalf of the university community. For our most frequently used services please see topics below.
All forms and/or approvals may be submitted via your NAU email to the email address on the form.
Transcripts Tab Open
Enrollment Verification Tab Closed
Diploma Replacement Tab Closed
Readmission Tab Closed
Transcripts Accordion Open
Enrollment Verification Accordion Closed
Diploma Replacement Accordion Closed
- There is a $35.00 charge for each replacement diploma and/or certificate ordered.
- You may select Standard Delivery or Express Delivery, and Notary services are available for an Apostille.
- eDiplomas are a signed and certified PDF of your original paper diploma that can be used for verification purposes and can be forwarded as often as needed. There is a one-time charge of $10.00.
Readmission Accordion Closed
This form will allow current/former NAU students to pursue further undergraduate studies.
- For the online application – Please do NOT use Internet Explorer.
Enrollment Accordion Open
Students may enroll in applicable Summer, Fall, Winter, and Spring terms in March of each year. Be sure to work with your advisor on course selection and enrollment.
These forms will help you enroll in courses:
- Out of Career
- This form will allow you to enroll in a course outside of your academic career for credit.
- Override Authorization
- This form will allow you to obtain an enrollment override into a course.
- Add Class After the Deadline
- This form may be used to petition for enrollment into a course after the add deadline has passed.
- Paper Repeat Enrollment Form or Online Repeat Enrollment Form
- This form will allow you to request enrollment in a class in which you have already earned a grade of “D”, “F”, and under specific circumstances, a “C” (Policy is located on the back of this form).
Withdrawal Accordion Closed
These forms will help you withdraw from courses:
- Withdraw From a Course After the Course Withdrawal Deadline Petition
- This form may be used to petition for a withdrawal from a course in a term.
- Term Withdrawal and Refund Petition
- This form may be used to petition for a withdrawal from ALL classes in a term and/or petition for a tuition refund.
Grade Management Accordion Closed
For missing or incorrect grades, please have your instructor complete the Grade Change form.
For enrollment, transcript issues, missing courses, withdraw or dropped course errors, please submit your issue using the Registrar Contact form.
- Petition to Change from Audit to Credit After the Deadline
- This form may be used to petition to change a class from audit to credit after the deadline.
- Petition to Change from Credit to Audit After the Deadline
- This form may be used to petition to change a class from credit to audit after the deadline.
- Audit Request Form
- This form may be used to change your grading basis to an audit.
- Request for A/Pass-Fail Grading Option
- This form may be used to change your grading basis to “A”, Pass, or Fail.
- Change to A-Pass/Fail
- This form may be used to change your grading basis to a letter grade of “A” OR Pass/Fail. An earned letter grade of “B”, “C”, or “D” will show as a “P” or passing grade on your transcript.