Office of the Registrar
Supporting academic success since 1899
The Office of the Registrar manages student academic records and course enrollments on behalf of the university community. For our most frequently used services please see topics below.
Submit your Requests for Services Virtually
Submit any form online Accordion Closed
All forms and approvals may be submitted electronically via your NAU email to the Registrar’s Office.
- Approvals can either be a signature on the form or a forwarded email from the approver’s NAU email account.
- Please make sure to include all NAU email approvals and/or signatures when submitting the form to the Registrar’s Office.
- Links to our forms can be found on our Forms page.
Order your NAU transcript online Accordion Closed
You may order your transcript from the National Student Clearinghouse
Verify your NAU enrollment online Accordion Closed
Follow these steps to verify your enrollment:
- Login to LOUIE
- Click the “Academic Record” tile
- Click on “Enrollment Verification” on the left menu
- Complete “Processing Options” box
- Click “Submit”
- You may also complete a Paper based Enrollment Verification
- Additional Information on Enrollment Verification services
Apply for undergraduate graduation online Accordion Closed
Graduation is the process of awarding your degree. All students are required to apply for graduation. which verifies academic requirements for degree awarding on the transcript.
The Commencement Ceremony (Graduation Ceremony) is managed by the Office of Commencement.
Order your replacement diploma online Accordion Closed
- There is a $35.00 charge for each replacement diploma and/or certificate ordered.
- You may select Standard Delivery or Express Delivery, and Notary services are available for an Apostille.
- eDiplomas are a signed and certified PDF of your original paper diploma that can be used for verification purposes and can be forwarded as often as needed. There is a one-time charge of $10.00.