Office of the Registrar
Supporting academic success since 1899
The Office of the Registrar manages student academic records and course enrollments on behalf of the university community. For our most frequently used services please see topics below.
Instructions and resources for students
All forms and/or approvals may be submitted via your NAU email to the email address on the form.
Submit any form online Accordion Closed
All forms and approvals may be submitted electronically via your NAU email to the Registrar’s Office.
- Approvals can either be a signature on the form or a forwarded email from the approver’s NAU email account.
- Please make sure to include all NAU email approvals and/or signatures when submitting the form to the Registrar’s Office.
- Links to our forms can be found on our Forms page.
Order your NAU transcript online Accordion Closed
Verify your NAU enrollment online Accordion Closed
Apply for undergraduate graduation online Accordion Closed
Transcripts Tab Open
Enrollment Verification Tab Closed
Diploma Replacement Tab Closed
Readmission Tab Closed
Transcripts Accordion Open
Enrollment Verification Accordion Closed
Diploma Replacement Accordion Closed
- There is a $35.00 charge for each replacement diploma and/or certificate ordered.
- You may select Standard Delivery or Express Delivery, and Notary services are available for an Apostille.
- eDiplomas are a signed and certified PDF of your original paper diploma that can be used for verification purposes and can be forwarded as often as needed. There is a one-time charge of $10.00.
Readmission Accordion Closed
Use these forms to apply for readmission.
Please use the Paper Application if you no longer have access to your Louie account.
If you have access to your Louie account you can use the Online Application.
- Please do NOT use Internet Explorer.
Enrollment Accordion Open
Students may enroll in applicable Summer, Fall, Winter, and Spring terms in March of each year. Be sure to work with your advisor on course selection and enrollment.
- Enrollment Barriers
- Enrollment Tools
- Enrollment Strategies
- Adjusting Your Schedule
- Search for classes in LOUIE
These forms will help you enroll in courses:
- Out of Career
- This form will allow you to enroll in a course outside of your academic career for credit.
- Override Authorization
- This form will allow you to obtain an enrollment override into a course.
- Add Class After the Deadline
- This form may be used to petition for enrollment into a course after the add deadline has passed.
- Repeat Enrollment Petition
- This form will allow you to request enrollment in a class in which you have already earned a grade of “D”, “F”, and under specific circumstances, a “C” (Policy is located on the back of this form).
- Repeat Enrollment for No Credit Form
- This form will allow you to request enrollment in a class for no credit and/or reject earned transfer/test credit.
Withdrawal Accordion Closed
These forms will help you withdraw from courses:
- Withdraw From a Course After the Course Withdrawal Deadline Petition
- This form may be used to petition for a withdrawal from a course in a term.
- Withdrawal and Reimbursement
- These forms may be used to petition for a withdrawal from ALL classes in a term and/or petition for a tuition reimbursement.
Grade Management Accordion Closed
For missing or incorrect grades, please have your instructor complete the Grade Change form.
For enrollment, transcript issues, missing courses, withdraw or dropped course errors, please submit your issue using the Registrar Contact form.
- Petition to Change to Credit or Audit
- This form may be used to petition to change a class to Credit or Audit.
- Audit Request Form
- This form may be used to change your grading basis to an audit.
- Request for A/Pass-Fail Grading Option
- This form may be used to change your grading basis to “A”, Pass, or Fail.
- Change to A-Pass/Fail
- This form may be used to change your grading basis to a letter grade of “A” OR Pass/Fail. An earned letter grade of “B”, “C”, or “D” will show as a “P” or passing grade on your transcript.