About IRA Reports
IRA is responsible for maintaining and reporting on a variety of data and statistical reports. The “Reports” section includes links to enrollment and degree data, general demographic and academic preparedness of incoming students, data on faculty and staff, trend data on retention and graduation rates, survey reports, NAU’s Fact Book, the Common Data Set, peer comparison data, and President’s Cabinet Reports.
- Provides a list of instructional programs that NAU offers for each academic year leading toward a bachelor’s, master’s, doctor’s, or first-professional degree.
- Provides class census information, class grade information, class size information, Full-Time Equivalency, and Student Credit Hour information.
- The Common Data Set (CDS) provides our answers to many frequently asked questions. One goal of the CDS is to improve the comparability of data reported across institutions; this standardized questionnaire was developed through collaboration among colleges and universities, representatives of higher education organizations, the National Center for Education Statistics, and others.
- Degrees awarded by fiscal year, semester, and trend.
- 21st & 45th Day Headcount, Student Credit Hour, & Full-Time Equivalency Reports submitted to ABOR; 21st Day Census Reports of all enrolled students; 21st Day headcount by campus, college, and demographics; 21st Day Official and Unofficial Headcounts; and Eligible to Enroll Counts by Academic Plan.
- The Fact Book has been published annually at NAU since 1979 and contains a statistical profile of Northern Arizona University. It is designed to answer questions about Northern Arizona University’s history and current characteristics.
- Faculty and staff trends and reports
- Fall Undergrad Cohort Graduation Counts/Rates; Fall Cohort Graduation Updated Daily; Fall Graduate Cohort Graduation Counts/Rates; Graduation Rates within original college & at NAU.
- Comparison data for NAU, NAU’s ABOR Peers, and Carnegie Peers
- Fall Undergrad Cohort Retention Counts/Rates; Fall Cohort Retention Updated Daily; Fall Graduate Cohort Retention Counts/Rates; Retention Rates within original college & at NAU.
- Current and incoming student characteristics.
- IRA is consistently involved in conducting and preparing studies to facilitate institutional planning, decision-support, assessment, evaluation, and quality enhancement. Summary reports of institutional survey results are provided.
- Quick Facts specific to the NAU Yuma Branch Campus.
- Class, Enrollment, Graduation Rates, Retention Rates, and Student Characteristics are specific to the NAU Yuma Branch Campus.