Apply for graduation
Graduation Deadlines & Definitions:
- Recommended date to Apply for Graduation – You will have your name printed in the Commencement Booklet and if any unforeseen problems arise with graduation this date provides more time for you to take corrective action.
- Commencement Booklet deadline – Final Date to apply for graduation and have your name printed in the Commencement Booklet.
- Winter term graduates that apply for graduation prior to the fall commencement booklet deadline will have their name printed in the fall commencement booklet.
- Summer term undergraduates that apply for graduation prior to the spring commencement booklet deadline will have their name printed in the spring commencement booklet.
- Graduation application close date –Final date you can apply for graduation for any given term.
- This is also the conferral date, which is the date on your diploma.
- Graduation term close – Final date graduation applications are reviewed for a specific graduation term. If you have not met your graduation requirements by this date, and you have not contacted the Office of the Registrar, the graduation application will be denied and you will need to reapply for graduation.
Graduation Deadlines Calendar
For specific dates, you can view our Graduation Deadlines Calendar.