Need help with grading?final grading process.
Grading information & resources
Please see the important dates and deadlines page for the most recent grading schedules.
- Grade roster – Midterm
- Grade roster – Final
- Faculty grade entry video
- How do I find my grade roster
- Faculty self-service frequently asked questions
- How do I save my grades – With F or W grades
- How do I save my grades – Without F or W grades
- How to change grades after approving grade roster
- I am assigning an incomplete or in-progress grade
- How do I import and copy grades from GPS and BB Learn
- How do I know when to submit my final grades
- How do I assign grades manually or give the same grade to all students
Changing a grade
If grades have already been posted by the Registrar’s Office (the deadline for grade submission has passed):
- submit a Change of Grade Form
- complete a form for each grade that needs to be changed, sign it, and obtain the signatures of your department chair and dean.
- submit the form to the Registrar’s Office for processing
If grades have not been posted by the Registrar’s Office (before the deadline for grade submission):
- You can return to your grade roster to make changes.
- Change the status of the roster from “approved” to “not reviewed.”
- Make necessary changes and save.
- Change the status of the roster back to “approved” and save again.
You can do this as many times as necessary before the grading deadline.
Where to find change of grade forms
All change of grade forms can be obtained from the Associate Dean of the academic college or the Chair/Director of the academic department in which the course is offered. If necessary, faculty may also obtain a change of grade form directly from the Registrar’s Office.