Welcome to the NAU benefit program!
The benefits you receive from Northern Arizona University(NAU) are an important part of your total compensation package. Because not everyone has the same needs, the university’s benefit program allows you to select the plans and levels of coverage that are right for you and your family.
Find out if you are eligible for benefits.
Benefit eligible employees are offered coverage under the following plans:
Are you new to NAU and need to learn about your benefits?
You can learn about the benefits offered to regular employees at the New Employee Welcome or “NEW”.
Find out how to register for “NEW“.
You may also want to review the following:
- Benefit Enrollment Guide – Find out how to enroll in benefits
- 2019 Benefit Comparison – Quick comparison of the Health Care benefits offered to regular employees
- Summary of Your NAU Benefits – Learn details about all of the benefits offered by NAU
- Benefit vendor contacts – Website and contact information for each of NAU’s benefit providers
- Benefits disclosure form (required) – Let Human Resources know if you are an agency transfer or have previous service with an Arizona State Retirement System Employer.
- Learn how to enroll in benefits
- Review the Summary of Your NAU Benefits
- How to use the NAU BCBSAZ PPO Plan
- Change your benefit plan (QLE)
- Learn when your benefit coverage ends
- Review plan documents