Visit the Employee Service Center for Knowledge Base Articles or to submit a request.
- Community Housing Assistance Program
- Disability Resources
- Employee Relations resources
- Employee Assistance and Wellness
- Employment Verification – Do you need proof of employment or income?
- Equity and Access
- Faculty & Staff temporary housing resources
- New Employees – Sign up for orientations and learn about documentation required from new employees.
- PeopleSoft Access – Information to assist you with requesting access to one of NAU’s PeopleSoft systems (LOUIE, HCM, or PS Financials) through ePASS.
- Register for training – Learn about professional development opportunities and required workplace training.
- Resources and services available (Employee Resources Letter)
- Staff Advisory Council
- Hybrid/Remote Work
- Update your information – Update your email, home/mailing address, emergency contact, beneficiaries, A-4, W-4, direct deposit, benefits, or name.
- Exiting employees – Are you leaving the university? Find out what you need to do. You can also view payroll information for exiting employees.
- Work Related Injuries