We would like to learn about why you are leaving Northern Arizona University, and about your experience as an employee here. Please help us by completing the online exit interview survey or access a printable version in our Forms Index. The information in this survey will be collected by Human Resources. When appropriate, cumulative data in a tabulated format through statistics and/or graphs may be shared with deans, directors, and other administrative officials. Your re-employment with the university will not be affected by your response
As you leave your employment at the university, you may have questions. The following resources are meant to help you in your transition. If you have additional questions, please contact us.
- Benefits Information – please contact a member of the HR benefits team 928-523-2223 for questions about insurance coverage and retirement funds.
- Insurance Information (COBRA) – Cobra is a program that allows eligible employees the opportunity to continue to their current coverage on a temporary basis.
- Retirement Information – If you are leaving the university but not retiring, you may have questions about options you have for your retirement accounts.
- Payroll Information – Information bout your final check and W-2 information.
- The Employee Separation/Transfer Checklist can be used to aid departments and employees when employees leave the university. The checklist has two parts – one for supervisors (p. 1-4) and one for employees (p. 5-6).