Payroll information for exiting employees
Your final paycheck
Your final paycheck will be paid on the next regular payday according to the payroll schedule.
- If you are currently being paid through direct deposit or through an NAU pay card, your final check will also be a direct deposit to your account.
- If you have a new bank or bank account, you may update your information through Employee Self Service.
- If you are entitled to vacation pay out, it will be included on your final check.
- To expedite the payment of vacation hours on the final check, turn in all outstanding ROAs and Timesheets, so that the correct vacation pay out can be calculated. If this paperwork is not received in time, the vacation pay out may be delayed for one or more pay periods.
View pay checks
- Your paycheck history will be visible through Employee Self Service. If you are unable to view your paychecks contact the solution center at (928) 523-1511 for assistance.
- For unlimited access to your W-2 from February until October, sign up for Electronic Delivery of your form W-2. This is the safe and secure way to have your W-2 whenever you need it.
Questions about your final check
- If you have questions about your final check, contact your supervisor or department. They will research and contact Human Resources to process any corrections.
- Learn when your benefit coverage ends.