Medical and Mental Health Providers are here to help through Telehealth and in person appointment options. Services are available to all registered NAU students located within the state of Arizona, regardless of their NAU campus affiliation (NAU statewide and NAU online students). Telehealth options are encouraged for all continuing and routine care. Telemedicine lowers risk of exposure while maintaining accessibility to your healthcare provider.
What our patients say about telehealth visits with their provider:
- “It was fast and easier than going in and waiting for an appointment, good work”
- “Secure and thorough”
- “It was easy and quick yet addressed all of my concerns and questions”
Before your appointment:
- Please fill out the Telehealth Informed Consents for Medical or Counseling if you plan to utilize services.
- Students and employees can do this by logging into your Campus Health Patient Portal, and clicking FORMS on the left menu.
Billing and Insurance:
Telemedicine visits are billable services but all insurance plans may not cover telemedicine, even in these changing times.
We advise all patients who wish to utilize CHS telemedicine for medical or psychiatric care to reach out to their insurance company:
- Ask whether Telemedicine services are a covered benefit under your plan.
- Telemedicine services will be billed at the same cost as an in-office, in person visit.
Students with LouieCare may still utilize their plan and access care from their CHS providers via Telemedicine visits. Telemedicine visits will be billed at the same low cost as an in-office visit.
Scheduling an appointment:
Medical appointments can be made my calling or by logging into your Campus Health Patient Portal and scheduling online. Counseling appointments must be scheduled by calling the number below.
- Medical: 928.523.2131
- Counseling: 928.523.2261