This Saturday, August 8th and Sunday, August 9th, Campus Health Services is offering COVID testing from 8am – 5pm in the Health and Learning Center Bldg. This testing is for Asymptomatic/Move In Requirement students only.
To schedule, please call (928) 523-2131 8am-5pm, or schedule your appointment online by logging into your CHS Portal, selecting “Appointments” then “Schedule an Appointment” then “COVID Clinic * (asymptomatic testing only)”
Campus Health Services is offering ongoing COVID testing clinics every week.
Important information before you come in:
- These clinics are for people who do not have any symptoms but have been in contact with a known positive person.
- Keep in mind the best time to get tested is 6 days after exposure. Having a test too early can give a false negative result.
- If you do not meet the above testing criteria, we suggest you visit the ADHS site for a list of testing locations throughout the state. Contact local urgent care facilities or obtain an in home testing kit from Lab corp.
Due to the high demand for testing we have moved to appointment-based scheduling. Please call Campus Health Services to obtain a testing appointment time
If you are feeling ill with fever, sore throat, fever, cough, congestion, diarrhea, or loss of taste or smell, you must see a provider for a medical evaluation. We cannot see you at one of these COVID testing clinics.
COVID-19 Testing Clinic Times:
- Saturday, August 8th 8am-5pm
- Sunday, August 9th 8am-5pm
- Wednesday 1-3:30
- Friday 10-11:30
Please wear a mask or face covering when you come in for any services.
We will update this site periodically based on CDC recommendations and available resources.