How is CHS Responding to COVID-19?
Campus Health Services is concerned about your health and has taken measures to keep you and our staff safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We remain open and are available to see patients both in person and thru HIPAA-protected telehealth services in both Medical Services and Counseling Services. Our Health Promotion department offers virtual online educational opportunities and programs.
To keep you safe, our clinic adheres to the most recent CDC guidelines for infection prevention and control. We have introduced care models that minimize the risk of the transmission of illness during your visit, such as:
- COVID-19 symptom screening, including temperature checks, for all patients upon arrival.
- Separate waiting and patient care areas to keep contagious patients separated from patients who are here for non-contagious illness and care.
- Face masks are required.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available throughout the clinic.
- Sneeze guards in close-contact areas.
- Floor signage to assist with physical distancing.
- Staggered scheduling to minimize clinic traffic and congestion
- Our online Patient Portal allows you to contact your provider or review test results without having to come in.
- As required annually, our medical staff has completed training in respiratory protection, hand hygiene, and the use of personal protective equipment.