AU-ABC partnership contact
Serving our Military-Connected students and families by focusing on exemplary service, professionalism, and respect.
AU-ABC Program partnership
As a member of the United States Air Force and by completing your Associate of Applied Science degree through the Community College of the Air Force (CCAF), you can continue your education and earn your bachelor’s degree easily and affordably through NAU’s partnership with the Air University Associate to Baccalaureate Cooperative (AU-ABC) Program. The AU-ABC program is designed to transfer the credits hours earned from your CCAF degree and apply those credits toward completing a Bachelor of Applied Science degree. Imagine, you could be only 60 credits or less away from completing an undergraduate degree.
NAU is a regionally accredited, nationally recognized, military-friendly university that offers DoD Tuition Assistance rates for eligible and approved service members. Plus, these AU-ABC partnered degrees are fully online so you can earn your degree no matter where you are assigned.
Current AU-ABC partnered degrees
- Emergency Management
- Justice Studies
- Public Administration
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Technology Management
- Industrial Leadership
NAU continues to explore and evaluate new AU-ABC degree opportunities. If you have completed your CCAF degree and NAU has not yet evaluated your specific degree, contact us (email@example.com) anyway so we can fully explore all transfer credit possibilities for your specific CCAF degree.
Online degree options that may be considered for your specific CCAF degree:
- Business Degree Programs
- Health Sciences
- Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Explore all online Bachelor’s degree options
Applying for the AU-ABC program is simple and fast:
- Apply for admissions, typically you will be considered a Transfer Student
- Request official transcripts be sent directly to NAU University. This includes your CCAF and any other college or university where your completed coursework.
- Upload your Program Plan to the AF Portal and Request TA (Optional).
- Your Program Plan will be sent to your student email account after NAU has received and evaluated all of your transcripts.
- Requesting TA funding is optional for those airmen who qualify.
Tuition & fees
The Northern Arizona University tuition for airmen and other military personnel who qualify and are approved for DoD Tuition Assistance is $250 per credit hour–the maximum covered by DoD. Read more about our tuition and fees. Be sure to review the numerous financial aid options, scholarships and reduced tuition for active duty.
Why Northern Arizona University?
- Respected – Earn your degree from a fully accredited public university.
- Flexible – Take classes online or, if you are in Arizona, take classes in-person at one of our statewide locations.
- Accelerated – Complete your AU-ABC requirements quickly with multiple class start dates.
- Helpful – Access student services and advisors online.
- Affordable – Take advantage of DoD Tuition Assistance and financial aid opportunities on top of already-low tuition rates and fees.