- FLG student veteran/military checklist
- New Student Dependent VA benefits checklist
- Veteran Readiness & Employment (Ch.31 VR&E)
- Online and statewide veteran/military checklist
- DODTA checklist
- Graduate Student Checklist
Serving our Military-Connected students and families by focusing on exemplary service, professionalism, and respect.
New & transfer student checklists
We have carefully crafted a specific checklist for each type of educational benefit, to include the GI Bill®, DOD Tuition Assistance, and Veteran Readiness & Employment (VR&E). Please carefully read through each step of your designated checklist to help guide your transition to NAU.
Your NAU Veteran Success Center (VSC)
The VSC is your one-stop-shop for transitioning to NAU, VA Benefits, on-campus and off-campus resources, academic resources, and more. The VSC also provides computers with free black and white printing, faxing, and a lounge for all military affiliates.
- We are open 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday through Friday in the NAU Field House (Bldg 30), Room 138.
If you have any questions during your transition and throughout your academic career at NAU, please contact the VSC or come in to see us!