- Address: PO Box 6016 Flagstaff, AZ 86011-5603
- Email: Fleet. Services@nau.edu
- Phone: 928-523-2469
- Address: PO Box 5603 Flagstaff, AZ 86011-5603
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 928-523-6623
- After Hours Phone: 928-523-9066
- Address: PO Box 4124 Flagstaff, AZ 86011-5603
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 928-523-5052
Manage my parkingOrder permits, submit parking or transit appeals, add vehicles to a permit, and more:
University Transit Services
University Transit Services provides and supports parking, shuttle, fleet, and alternative transit services. Our customer service offers students, staff, and visitors of the university information regarding accessible transit on and off campus.
Ditch the car!
First year students, especially those living on campus are strongly encouraged not to bring a car to campus. Why you ask?
- Students rarely use their car as everyone on campus walks, bikes or takes the shuttle to get around campus.
- More than 65% of students never bring a car to campus and travel easily without a car.
- Students cannot park outside of their permit zone during the day (so no driving to class).
- There are many transit options to get off campus, out of Flagstaff and out of state.
- We get snow and digging out your car is no fun.
- A parking permit and gas are costly!
If you still chose to bring a car:
- Watch this video to learn how to purchase a permit.
- Read the Rules. When you order a permit, that serves as your warning.
- Check out our video on License Plate Recognition.
- Park with the license plate facing the drive aisle. See Parking-Diagram for details.
- Supplemental Front parking Plate – $20 one-time fee. Plate mounting instructions are available.
If you have questions, please review our FAQ page or call us.