Requesting a rental from Fleet is quick and easy using the Vehicle Rental Request form. This system offers:
- NAU CAS login utilizing PeopleSoft to autofill fields.
- Automated emails. First email confirms request has been submitted. Second email confirms Fleet Services has either 1) approved the request, 2) needs more information, or 3) has denied the request (very rare). Emails are sent to submitter, requester, and driver(s).
- NOTE: Please book ahead of time, the sooner the better for all reservations. During Peak season March-April and August-October reservations must be made 3 weeks in advance to be able to work with you to reserve a standard vehicles (i.e. SUV’s, minivans, and sedans).Unique reservation numbers to reference when updating or canceling reservations.
- Ability to include multiple vehicles, vehicle types, and drivers.
- NOTE: Van reservations are recommended to book at least 3 months in advance for Fall and Spring in order to guarantee a reservation. There is no cancellation fees with a week’s notice, with exception to weather conditions.
- Option to request Enterprise departure locations outside of NAU campus.
- Information regarding available vehicle classes from both NAU and outside vendors.
- Built-in rates calculator for estimates.
Long Term Lease Program
Instead of purchasing a vehicle, departments can request a long-term lease vehicle from Fleet Services. Please review the long term lease agreement for information.