Charter service request
Rate for campus shuttle bus for local service: $125 per bus per day, $2 per mile, and up to $30 per hour for a driver on overtime. Every effort will be made to secure a student employee up to $18 per hour.
Rate for motor coach for long distance or overnight service: $170 per bus per day, $2.25 per mile and up to $35 per hour for a driver on overtime.
If alcohol will be consumed before or at the event a $300 deposit is required in addition to a shuttle assistant at $25 per hour. Once again, every effort will be made to secure a student employee at $18 per hour. The deposit will be credited to the final cost of the charter. The shuttle assistant will be provided by University Transit Services.
A cancellation fee will apply for trips that are cancelled or request reduced service with less than 1 week notice.
Note: All Greek organizations requesting transportation must forward their GAMMA registration approval email from True Blue approval before services are guaranteed. Send this to: email@example.com.
By submitting this request, I agree to abide by the guidelines outlined at the end of this form.
Vehicle request procedures Accordion Closed
- A request is submitted online via the above form. A follow up phone call to confirm request was received can be made to 928-523-5031, or 928-523-5052.
- Whenever possible, Parking and Shuttle Services will coordinate its efforts with local vendors and resources available through the Transportation Service Center to fill all requests.
- To allow sufficient time to effectively schedule mass transportation requirements, a charter request should be submitted at least one week prior to the date of departure.
- A bus will be assigned on a first come, first served basis.
- A charter may not be available if it will interrupt normal shuttle service operations.
Cancellations Accordion Closed
- Every effort should be made to cancel travel plans for a scheduled charter.
- Parking and Shuttle Services reserves the right to bill a $100 cancellation fee per bus to an organization which fails to cancel a requested charter at least one week prior to the scheduled date of departure.
- Please make sure you receive a cancellation confirmation to avoid the cancellation fee.
Driver time/security guard time Accordion Closed
- Parking and Shuttle Services is financially responsible for the driver’s/security guard’s time during a normal work day schedule. Time which precedes or exceeds the normal work day will be charged to the user in compliance with the current rate structure.
Vehicle abuse Accordion Closed
- Eating and drinking on a university bus is prohibited. An organization which fails to observe this rule will be assessed a cleaning fee for time and material used during cleanup.
- Alcohol is prohibited on a university bus.
- An organization or individual may be billed for the actual cost to repair a bus, when there is damage caused by the chartering group.
Manage my parking
Order permits, submit appeals, add vehicles to a permit, and more: