Manage my parkingOrder permits, submit appeals, add vehicles to a permit, and more:
Charter service request
Rate for campus shuttle bus for local service: $175 per bus per day, $2.25 per mile, and up to $45 per hour for a driver on overtime. Every effort will be made to secure a student employee up to $20 per hour.
Rate for motor coach for long distance or overnight service: $225 per bus per day, $2.50 per mile and up to $45 per hour for a driver on overtime. The requesting organization is also responsible for the driver’s overnight lodging and M&IE; in adherence to University travel policies. If M&IE is paid by the driver while on the trip, the receipts will be provided to the requesting department for them to process as supplement to their group travel request.
If alcohol will be consumed before or at the event a $300 deposit is required in addition to a shuttle assistant at $25 per hour. Once again, every effort will be made to secure a student employee at $20 per hour. The deposit will be credited to the final cost of the charter. The shuttle assistant will be provided by University Transit Services.
A cancellation fee will apply for trips that are cancelled or request reduced service with less than 1 week notice.
Note: All Greek organizations requesting transportation must forward their GAMMA registration approval email from True Blue approval before services are guaranteed. Send this to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
By submitting this request, I agree to abide by the guidelines outlined at the end of this form.
- Campus map with building numbers
Vehicle request procedures Accordion Closed
- A request is submitted online via the above form. A follow up phone call to confirm request was received can be made to 928-523-5031, or 928-523-5052.
- Whenever possible, Parking and Shuttle Services will coordinate its efforts with local vendors and resources available through the Transportation Service Center to fill all requests.
- To allow sufficient time to effectively schedule mass transportation requirements, a charter request should be submitted at least one week prior to the date of departure.
- A bus will be assigned on a first come, first served basis.
- A charter may not be available if it will interrupt normal shuttle service operations.
Cancellations Accordion Closed
- Every effort should be made to cancel travel plans for a scheduled charter.
- Parking and Shuttle Services reserves the right to bill a $100 cancellation fee per bus to an organization which fails to cancel a requested charter at least one week prior to the scheduled date of departure.
- Please make sure you receive a cancellation confirmation to avoid the cancellation fee.
Driver time/security guard time Accordion Closed
- Parking and Shuttle Services is financially responsible for the driver’s/security guard’s time during a normal work day schedule. Time which precedes or exceeds the normal work day will be charged to the user in compliance with the current rate structure.
Vehicle abuse Accordion Closed
- Eating and drinking on a university bus is prohibited. An organization which fails to observe this rule will be assessed a cleaning fee for time and material used during cleanup.
- Alcohol is prohibited on a university bus.
- An organization or individual may be billed for the actual cost to repair a bus, when there is damage caused by the chartering group.