Click on the appropriate link below to submit a request or download a document.
- Bike Locker and Enclosure Agreement
- Charter service request
- Conference and department permit request
- Guest permit issuance log
- Transportation fee waiver request
- Request to remove a vehicle from parking account
- 2nd level appeals board request form (must have completed 1st level appeal or diversion program)
- Part Time permit request form *
* Students, including GA’s and TA’s and other graduate student designations, are not eligible for the part-time permit.
Part-time faculty and staff are eligible for a reduced fee permit if they:
- are non-benefit eligible, and either
- work 19 hours or less, or
- teach 6 hours or less
The form must be submitted by the employee’s department head indicating the employee’s total appointment and is required for each semester (fall, spring, and summer).
Once verification is complete, the employee must call 928-523-6623 and request their account be modified to open up the part-time permit option. The permit must be ordered before midnight on the same day.
Manage my parking
Order permits, submit appeals, add vehicles to a permit, and more: