Fall 2023 New Option!
Employees can now get an employee day permits using the parking portal at the bulk permit rate of $2.50 per day. The benefits include:
- Real time processing – permit can be ordered and is active upon order
- No need to enter personal and vehicle information every time a permit is needed
- No need to submit a request to get a code and wait
- Saves time and hassle
Employees can still request the bulk permit option if they prefer using the form.
The following bulk packages are available to any employee:
Option 1: 25 day permits = $75
Option 2: 50 day permits = $125
To purchase a bulk permit option:
- Submit online request form. (The permit cost will be posted to Louie.)
- Look for an email from University Transit Services with a code.
Once purchased, follow the steps in the PM Reservations Guide to use a day permit:
- Reserve your day permit at https://nau.pmreserve.com/ using the code received from University Parking. (Make sure your permit is secured the night before you visit campus.)
Please note: If you end up not coming to campus on a day a permit was set up; email email@example.com before 8:00 a.m. on the morning of the permit and a credit can be provided.
Each day counts as 1 use. The PM platform will allow multiple consecutive days for one order. Each day still counts as one use. So a permit order for August 1st at 6 am through August 4th and 5 pm will count as 4 uses.
Please make sure the start and end time entered on the reservation platform span the duration the vehicle will be on campus for that day.
The uses purchased with a code will will be set to expire at the end of that permit year (August 14th). Any unused codes can be requested to carry forward to the next permit year until they have all been used.