Questions?? Review FAQs
- What's Changing
- Open Enrollment Events
- 2024 Voluntary Benefit Premiums
- Paying for Coverage
- Compare PPO vs HDHPHSA Premium Savings & Out of Pocket Expenses
- NAU Benefits
- Benefit Plan Documents and Policies
- Benefits Vendor Contact Information
- Retiree Open Enrollment Central
Open Enrollment Central
Welcome to your primary source for information about Open Enrollment
Open Enrollment for the 2024 plan year concluded November 17, 2023
Open Enrollment will be held October 30th through November 17th. This is your yearly opportunity to review your benefits and make sure your selections still meet the needs of you and your family. Changes are effective January 1, 2024.
View the Open Enrollment Overview video
During Open Enrollment you can make changes to your voluntary benefits.
- Health Care :Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Tax Savings: Health Care Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Income Protection: Life and Short Term Disability Insurance
- View the What’s Changing video
Open Enrollment Events
Human Resources is sponsoring several events to assist with learning more about your benefit options.
- Flagstaff Benefit Expo
- Webinars NAU High Deductible Health Plan with Health Savings Account
- Drop-in Sessions
Visit Open Enrollment Events for more information including the dates and times of each event.
How to make changes to your benefits
When you’re ready, you will make changes to your benefits through LOUIE Self Service.
- Sign on to Louie with your NAU credentials.
- On the HR Home Page, select the ‘Benefits’ Tile.
- Select’ Benefits Enrollment’.
- Click ‘Select’ for the event displayed.
- Click ‘Edit’ on each benefit to enroll/change your election.
- Click ‘Save and Continue’ when your enrollment is completed.
- Authorize your enrollments by clicking ‘Submit’.