It’s Open Enrollment time!
October 21st – November 8th
*All benefit changes are effective January 1st, 2020
- Open Enrollment is your opportunity each year to make changes to your benefit plan elections without experiencing a Qualified Life Event (QLE), such as the birth of a child or marriage.
- If you do not make any changes to your benefits during Open Enrollment your current benefit elections will carryover to 2020 for the new plan year.
- IMPORTANT: To participate in a Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and/or Dependent care) for the 2020 plan year you MUST re-enroll during Open Enrollment.
Have questions about the changes to your benefits? Need help changing your benefit elections? The HR Benefits Team will be sponsoring two drop-in sessions. Representatives will be available to answer your questions about the benefit changes and to help you re-enroll in benefits through LOUIE Self Service. Laptops will be available.
Wednesday, November 6th 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Location: Facility Services Conference Room A, building 77
Wednesday, November 6th 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm – NAU BCBSAZ HDHP/HSA Informational Session
Location: NAU Health and Learning Center (HLC), room 2403 A/B
View the 2020 Open Enrollment Video
Do Your Favorite Plans Still Fit?
This year there are quite a few changes to your NAU benefits including a new medical option under the NAU BCBSAZ plan. Start learning about all of the changes to your benefits by reviewing the following helpful Open Enrollment resources.
- 2020 Summary of NAU Benefits Changes
- Compare benefit plans for 2020
- NAU BCBSAZ PPO 2020 plan changes
- 2020 Summary of Your NAU Benefits
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) – NAU BCBSAZ PPO
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) – NAU BCBSAZ HDHP/HSA
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) – State of AZ medical plans
- Check your NAU emails!
- 10/9/2019 – OE Announcement
- 10/15/2019 – OE Announcement
- 10/25/2019 – OE Announcement
- 11/1/2019 – OE Announcement
- 11/5/2019 – OE Announcement
Review the 2020 Summary of Your NAU Benefits
Contact your HR Benefits Team