Parking on campus
- A university parking permit or paid short-term parking is required to park on campus.
- Short-term parking options may be found on our visitor parking page.
- All parking options accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. The parking garages also accept Jacks Debit Cards.
- An additional short-term parking option includes the “15 Minute Parking, No Permit Required” stalls. These stalls may be utilized with or without a valid permit.
- ADA stalls are available and require an ADA placard or license plate in conjunction with a valid university parking permit.
- Permit requirements are posted at the entrances to all lots. Signs and permits are color-coded. Please be aware there are some lots with multiple zone designations and will be identified by lot signage.
- A citation is viewable and able to be appealed through manage my parking. Citations may be appealed within 14 days of issuance after which time citations associated to an NAU account will bill to LOUIE. If you do not have a LOUIE account, log into manage my parking , create a guest account, or pay in our office using a major credit card. Citations can also be paid at the Bursar’s/ Student and Department Account Services office.
- Appeals can be made on most citations (excluding tow, relocate and boot fees) 14 calendar days from the date the citation was issued.
Parking Services staff are available to assist vehicles in need of help when stuck on campus through our Motorist Assistance program.
Manage my parking
Order permits, submit appeals, add vehicles to a permit, and more: