Manage my parkingOrder permits, submit appeals, add vehicles to a permit, and more:
University Transit Services offers the following assistance on campus to motorists and bike owners at no fee. The service is available to student, faculty, staff and visitors.
- jump starts for dead batteries
- tire inflation (we are unable to change tires)
- lockouts (if your keys get locked in your vehicle)
- emergency gas (we will provide one gallon of gas one time only)
- push out of snow
- bike lock cuts (to registered bikes only)
These services may be requested by contacting University Transit Services at 928-523-9066.
Hours of operation
Monday – Thursday, 7:30 a.m.to 10:00 p.m. and Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
During spring, summer and winter breaks this service is available Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Motorist assistance is subject to availability and on a first come first served basis.