Flagstaff is a vibrant mountain town with great restaurants, a robust entertainment scene, and unparalleled natural scenery
Why Work at Northern Arizona University?
Quality of life
As a Northern Arizona University employee, you’ll enjoy a high quality of life. Our employees report a work-life balance as part of a vibrant community in an exceptional location.
Less than two hours from the Grand Canyon, our main campus in Flagstaff, Arizona sits at the base of the San Francisco Peaks, amid the world’s largest ponderosa pine forest.
Flagstaff offers endless opportunities for:
- outdoor recreation, such as hiking, biking, and rock climbing
- culture and arts, like the First Friday Art Walk
Learn more about Flagstaff.
Comprehensive employee benefits
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- medical, dental, and vision plans
- short-term disability
- retirement plans
- flexible spending accounts for health expenses
- paid time off
- learning and development opportunities
- reduced tuition for employees and eligible dependents
Quality of education
Northern Arizona University offers quality, student-centered education at an affordable price.
- Nationally-ranked undergraduate and graduate programs
- A commitment to environmental sustainability
- Online and statewide learning options that broaden access to higher education
Learn more about the university’s mission and values.
Northern Arizona values and accommodates a diverse workforce and student body, including minorities, those with disabilities, and veterans.