Fiscal Year Working Day Changes
The number of working days in a fiscal year (260, 261 & 262) could affect your bi-weekly rate of pay. For additional information on whether you are affected please refer to our Fiscal Year Working Day Change information sheet.
Employees are paid on a bi-weekly basis according to the payroll schedule.
Reporting Time and Absences in the Time & Labor System
All employees report their time and paid time off in the Time and Labor Timesheet
- Student & Federal Work Study Employees – Positive Pay
- Part-Time Temporary Employees – Positive Pay
- Benefit Eligible Non-exempt Employees – Positive Pay
- Benefit Eligible Staff & Faculty – Exception Reporter
View and Print Paychecks
Your paycheck history is accessible in LOUIE, through Self Service > Payroll and Compensation > View Paycheck.
- Since May 2013 paychecks are accessible and downloadable in PDF format and have the Year-to-date totals.
- If you are unable to view your paychecks, contact the ITS Solution Center at 928-523-1511.
- If you leave the university and are unable to access a copy of your final paycheck we will be happy to provide you with a copy.
- Final checks will be processed normally as a Direct Deposit or paid on the NAU pay card.
How am I Paid?
Learn about direct deposit and how to sign up.
Jury Duty Reimbursement
NAU employees who have received reimbursement for Jury duty service while on jury duty leave from the University, shall deposit the reimbursement to the Student and Departmental Account Services (Student Accounts) at the cashier window in the Gammage Building. Employees should not remit to the university any reimbursement received for travel related to the jury service.
Employees should submit an eROA for any and all days off for jury duty.