Contact Campus Health Services
24 Hour HotlinesFree. Confidential. Always Available. Call for yourself or for a friend.
Flagstaff Area Crisis Numbers
- 24-Hour NAU Counseling Services: 928-523-2261
- NAU Police: 928-523-3611
- Arizona Statewide Crisis Line 844 534-4673 (HOPE)
National Crisis Numbers
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-8255 or text "Start" to 741-741
- The Trevor Lifeline (Suicide Prevention for LGBTQ Youth) 1-866-488-7386
- Veterans’ Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-8255
Mental health programs
This online toolkit helps you build healthy coping skills and learn about wellness resources to help you “bounce back” in the face of adversity.
40-minute, interactive, online training to support those with thoughts of self-harm and/or suicide.
Request Campus Connect (a suicide prevention program) or Stress Less for student groups, faculty, and staff.
The NAU Stressbusters team is a peer education group that provides stress management education while also offering free back rubs.