24 Hour HotlinesFree. Confidential. Always Available. Call for yourself or for a friend.
Flagstaff Area Crisis Numbers
- 24-Hour NAU Counseling Services: 928-523-2261
- NAU Police: 928-523-3611
- Arizona Statewide Crisis Line 844 534-4673 (HOPE)
National Crisis Numbers
Mental health programs
This online toolkit helps you build healthy coping skills and learn about wellness resources to help you “bounce back” in the face of adversity.
Request Campus Connect (a suicide prevention program) or Stress Less for student groups, faculty, and staff.
The NAU Stressbusters team is a peer education group that provides stress management education while also offering free back rubs.
Learn to help another student who is experiencing mental distress.
Let’s Talk – Behavioral Health Consultations
Join NAU Campus Health Services for free and quick behavioral health consultations that meet you where you are! Come by anytime between the scheduled event hours to complete anonymous screenings on depression, anxiety, and other mental health issues then get personalized feedback with a professional on resources, coping skills, and options for support in a non-judgmental space! For event times and locations, check out the list below:
Let’s Talk Sessions
- January 25th, McConnel Hall Lobby, 3:30pm-5:00pm
- February 15th, Sechrist Hall Lobby, 3:30-5:00pm
- February 21st, Office of Inclusion (IMQ), 3:30-5:00pm
- March 21st, Mountain View Living Community Lobby, 3:30-5:00pm
- April 2nd, College of Social and Behavioral Sciences, 11:00am-1:00pm
For more information on events, be sure to check out the Health Promotion events calendar!