The Condom Club allows students to have access to a variety of free barriers throughout the academic year: internal condoms, external condoms, latex- free condoms, XXL condoms, dental dams, and lube! Follow the steps below to join.
- Step 1: Stop by the Health Promotion Office in the HLC! We’re open M-F 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM. You’ll take a pre-test, watch a short video on condom and barrier safety, then take a post-test…The process will take about 10 minutes.
- Step 2: Congratulations! You’re a member of the Condom Club! You’ll get your first bag of barriers and your punch card.
- Step 3: REFILLS! You can pick up your next bag of barriers in the HLC or at one of our other SHO locations on campus. Don’t forget your punch card!
- Step 4: After picking up your barriers, complete a quick survey.
- Step 5: Tell your friends!
Returning Condom Club Members
If you’re a returning Condom Club member, you can access FREE barriers at ANY Sexual Health Outposts. Don’t forget your punch card! Then, repeat steps 3-5.
Want to learn more about all things sexual wellness? Check out our online module.