Sexual Health Outpost Locations:
- Office of Indigenous Student Success (Building 14-NACC)
- ASNAU Office
- Office of Inclusion: Multicultural & LGBTQIA Student Services
- Coming soon: Specific Residence Halls!
The Condom Club allows students to have access to free barriers throughout the academic year after joining. Please follow each step outlined below and you can then request barriers at this Sexual Health Outpost location.
Join the Condom Club:
- Step 1: Watch the Condom Club video:
- Step 2: Complete this survey regarding barrier use from the video. Re-watch the video if you need a bit of help!
- Step 3: You’re now a member of the Condom Club! You have two options to pick up barriers:
- Option A: Request barriers for a specific pick-up time through the Health Promotion Office. The Health Promotion office also has latex free barriers, internal condoms, flavored barriers, or XXL (specify in request).
- Option B: Pick up barriers (external condom pack or dental dams pack) at additional Sexual Health Outpost locations across campus and follow their site-specific instructions on how to request barriers.
Returning Condom Club members:
Returning members who have completed all the required steps can access FREE barriers at ANY Sexual Health Outpost location on campus, follow site specific instructions. You can also request an appointment through Health Promotion, available Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1-4pm.
Health Promotion has a limited supply of menstrual cups for students, also available in the Health Promotion office. Please reserve a time to drop in using the same link for Condom Club appointments.