Student and authorized Payer payment
There are five ways you can pay:
- Internet (using a credit/debit card or an eCheck)
- wire transfer
- mail, including Federal Express
- third party sponsorship
- in person
The Make a Payment page can be found by navigating through LOUIE in one of these three options:
- from self-service, then to finances
- from my.nau.edu student center in the finances section
- from self-service or student center account inquiry
Information for authorized Payers coming soon!
Tips to remember
- The university accepts Visa, Master Card, Discover, JCB and American Express credit cards.
- Credit card transactions will be charged a service fee of 2.85% of the total payment or a minimum of $3.00.
- When paying via eCheck, please have your bank routing number and account number available.
- eCheck payments do not have a service fee.
- The LOUIE payment system is unavailable seven nights a week from approximately 10:00 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. and on Sunday mornings from approximately 4 a.m. to 8 a.m. Arizona Time.