Make a payment...
Student and Authorized User payment
There are five ways you can pay:
- Internet (using a credit/debit card or an eCheck)
- wire transfer
- mail, including Federal Express
- third party sponsorship
- in person
The Make a Payment page can be found by navigating through LOUIE in one of these three options:
- from self-service, then to finances
- from my.nau.edu student center in the finances section
- from self-service or student center account inquiry
Find more step-by-step instructions how to pay as a student in our student payment video tutorial.
For Authorized Users
As an Authorized User, you are able to view and pay charges on the student account.
Specifically, authorized user functionality enables students to grant a parent/guardian (and/or other selected individuals) viewing access to their student financial data, as well as provide the authorized user with the ability to make payments on behalf of the student.
The student will need to grant authorized user access, which is done through the online payment system via LOUIE, and is explained in our Add an Authorized User video tutorial.
Once the student grants you access, you will receive your user ID and password, and you’re ready to log in to the payment system.
Tips to remember
- The university accepts Visa, Master Card, Discover, JCB and American Express credit cards.
- Credit card transactions will be charged a service fee of 2.85% of the total payment or a minimum of $3.00.
- When paying via eCheck, please have your bank routing number and account number available.
- eCheck payments do not have a service fee.
- The LOUIE payment system is unavailable seven nights a week from approximately 10:00 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. and on Sunday mornings from approximately 4 a.m. to 8 a.m. Arizona Time.