For more information…
- Check your balance
- Check for holds
- Change your address
Student and Authorized Payer payment
There are five ways you can pay:
- Internet (using a credit/debit card or an eCheck)
- wire transfer
- mail, including Federal Express
- third party sponsorship
- in person
The Make a Payment page can be found by navigating through LOUIE in one of these three options:
- from self-service, then to finances
- from my.nau.edu student center in the finances section
- from self-service or student center account inquiry
For Authorized Payers
Online payments can be made by an Authorized Payer. Students can add Authorized Payers in the Transact payment portal to grant others (parents, guardians, etc.) the ability to access billing information and pay tuition and fees without sharing passwords.
Students can add Authorized Payers from their LOUIE Student Center by selecting the Financial Account tile, Make a Payment, and then the provided Transact link.
Multiple Authorized Payers can be added for each student.
With Authorized Payer access, these users will be able to:
- View their student’s financial account information
- Make payments on their student’s behalf
- Receive ebill notifications to their email address
- Sign up for text alerts
Authorized Payers and FERPA
Please be aware, adding an Authorized Payer is separate from granting a FERPA Release of Information for an individual. If others are assisting to pay, it is helpful to consider adding access as both an authorized Payer and a FERPA Release. For more information regarding FERPA, please visit the Registrar’s website at nau.edu/ferpa.
Tips to remember
- The university accepts Visa, Master Card, Discover, JCB and American Express credit cards.
- Credit card transactions will be charged a service fee of 2.85% of the total payment or a minimum of $3.00.
- When paying via eCheck, please have your bank routing number and account number available.
- eCheck payments do not have a service fee.
- The LOUIE payment system is unavailable Sunday mornings from approximately 4 a.m. to 8 a.m. Arizona Time.