Post Retirement Benefits
Arizona State Retirement System (ASRS)
If you retire through ASRS you will be eligible for the following benefits at retirement:
- Monthly pension benefit for life
- Group medical, dental, and vision insurance available
- Subsidy toward monthly health insurance premiums for State of Arizona Retiree Group Health Insurance plans
Optional Retirement Program (ORP) Retirees
- Retiree’s account balance
- Group medical, dental, and vision insurance available through the State of Arizona Retiree Group Health Insurance plans
Additional benefits through the Arizona Board or Regents (ABOR)
- have completed at least five (5) years of benefit eligible employment in the Arizona university system immediately preceding retirement
- be receiving a retirement income from an Arizona university sponsored retirement program
- be at least fifty (50) years of age, and
- must have not been terminated for cause
Your ID card will be are automatically updated to retiree status. You must keep your ID to be eligible for additional benefits.
Retiree and eligible dependents can take advantage of educational opportunities at any of the three state universities at a reduced tuition rate.
Retirees receive a 10% discount on most purchases at the bookstore.
Recreation Center and Wall Aquatic Center
Many of Cline Library’s services are available to retirees.
Retirees that are members of the Northern Arizona University Retirees Association (NAURA) are eligible for are parking pass. Contact NAURA for details.