Contact Wall Aquatic Center
LocationAquatics and Tennis Complex (bldg. 86) 821 S. San Francisco Street Flagstaff, AZ 86011
ParkingParking options include the Health and Learning Center parking lot (P7A) as well as the San Francisco Parking garage (P96B). The interactive campus map shows all parking options.
Wall Aquatic Center
Visit the WAC
Come explore the facility. Access during open swim is free with your Student ID.
For questions or more information, please call the front desk at 928-523-7889 or email WallAquaticCenter@nau.edu. You can also Follow Us On Instagram For More Updates.
Summer Open Swim hours
- Monday – Friday
6:00 AM – 8:00 AM
11:30 AM – 2:00 PM
8:00 PM – 10:00 PM
- Saturday & Sunday
Hours are subject to change depending on facility availability.
- Monday – Friday
- Open Swim
- Semi-Private / Private Swim Lessons
- Masters Swimming
- Certification Courses
- Aquatic Fitness
- Group Reservations & More
About the WAC
The Wall Aquatic Center offers Northern Arizona University and the Flagstaff community one of the finest high-altitude swimming facilities in the world.
Some of the features of the facility include:
- A 50-meter by 25-yard competitive pool with movable bulkhead to convert it to Olympic size.
- A separate 25-meter by 25-yard by 17-foot deep dive tank with a three-line 10-meter dive tower and one and three-meter springboards.
- A warm-up spa for swimmers and divers
- Elevated stadium seating for spectators
- Dry land training
- Locker rooms
- Aquatics program support spaces
Our many programs, lessons, and classes ensure there is something for everyone, regardless of age and level. We offer a wide variety of membership types and rates.
Facility reservation requests
To request the use of this facility, please see facility reservations.
$20 after mid-semester
$12.50 after mid-semester
Rules and regulations
Wall Aquatic Center Rules and Regulations
Patrons with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation. Make requests as early as possible to allow time to arrange the accommodation. Please contact Disability Resources at 928-523-8773 to assist with your needs.
- Guests are required to abide by all posted facility rules.
- Wall Aquatic Center has a maximum capacity of 100 guests in the pool area unless otherwise specified (i.e.: student event, etc.).
- If you have a party larger than 10, please schedule your visit in advance with our team so we have adequate staffing for your visit.