LocationAquatics and Tennis Complex (bldg. 86) 821 S. San Francisco Street Flagstaff, AZ 86011
ParkingParking options include the Health and Learning Center parking lot (P7A) as well as the San Francisco Parking garage (P96B). The interactive campus map shows all parking options.
Wall Aquatic Center
Visit the WAC
Come explore the facility. Access during open swim is free with your Student ID.
Not a student or member? Get a day pass and elevate your lap swimming experience! Get your day pass online and avoid the wait.
Open Swim hours
- Monday: 11:30am-1:30pm, 7:00pm-9:00pm
- Tuesday: 6:00am-8:00am, 11:30am-1:30pm, 7:00pm-9:00pm
- Wednesday: 11:30am-1:30pm, 7:00pm-9:00pm
- Thursday: 6:00am-8:00am, 11:30am-1:30pm, 7:00pm-9:00pm
- Friday: 11:30am-1:30pm, 7:00pm-9:00pm
- Saturday: 12:00pm-3:00pm
- Sunday: 12:00pm-3:00pmClosed Labor Day
- Closed Saturday 9/17/22 For Swim meet
About the WAC
The Wall Aquatic Center offers Northern Arizona University and the Flagstaff community one of the finest high-altitude swimming facilities in the world. Learn more about the programs offered by clicking here.
Some of the features of the facility include:
- A 50-meter by 25-yard competitive pool with movable bulkhead to convert it to Olympic size.
- A separate 25-meter by 25-yard by 17-foot deep dive tank with a three-line 10-meter dive tower and one and three-meter springboards.
- A warm-up spa for swimmers and divers
- Elevated stadium seating for spectators
- Dry land training
- Locker rooms
- Aquatics program support spaces
Our many programs, lessons, and classes ensure there is something for everyone, regardless of age of and level. We offer a wide variety of membership types and rates.
Facility reservation requests
To request the use of this facility, please see facility reservations.
$20 after mid-semester
$12.50 after mid-semester
Rules and regulations
Patrons with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation. Make requests as early as possible to allow time to arrange the accommodation. Please contact Disability Resources at 928-523-8773 to assist with your needs.
Programs canceled by Campus Recreation participant will receive a full refund of all registration fees collected. Approved participant requested refunds will incur a 20% processing fee.
- All hours are subject to change. Check our Hours of Operation page for updates regarding student events, athletics events and more.
- Guests are required to abide by all posted facility rules.
- Wall Aquatic Center has a maximum capacity of 100 guests in the pool area unless otherwise specified (i.e.: student event, etc.).
- If you have a party larger than 10, please schedule your visit in advance with our Member Services team so we have adequate staffing for your visit.