2021 New Faculty Orientation
Congratulations on becoming a new member of the NAU community of scholars!
The NAU New Faculty Orientation was held on August 17, 2021. Visit our New Faculty Orientation self -enroll Bb Learn shell to access the recording and folder documents. Contact email@example.com if you need assistance.
Helpful NAU resources and information for new faculty Accordion Closed
- Annual reviews and tenure information
- Cline Library resources for faculty
- Disability Resources
- e-Learning Center – design and build engaging and effective courses and Faculty Tools
- Faculty Senate
- Grading information and resources
- Human Resources: Learn more about benefits, required training, and employee resources
- ITS – Information Technology Services: Setting up your phone, computer, devices
- LMS Support – assistance with Bb learn
- NAU response to Covid-19 and remote teaching resources.
- Registrar’s Important Dates and Deadlines (including Finals Week schedule)
- Office of the Dean of Students and Academic Success Centers
- Office of the Provost and Academic Resources & Policies
- Purchase a campus parking permit: Transit Services
- Review the NAU Policy Regarding Syllabi, including syllabus template
- Stay informed with the NAU GO app
- University Identification Card (JacksCard)
- View our calendar of events for faculty professional learning
FPDP Resources for new faculty Accordion Closed
- The Faculty Professional Development Program offers Productive Beginnings: Resources for Your First Year. This monthly series is designed to assist new faculty throughout the first year at NAU. This series is designed for faculty members new to teaching at NAU and is by invitation only. Topics vary each month and all new faculty will receive an invitation.
- This program matches new faculty members with experienced faculty members to help you get off to a great start at NAU.
View our calendar of events for faculty professional learning
- We offer sessions, faculty learning communities, book discussions, & events.
- New offerings each month.
- When you enroll in this series, a 20-minute webinar will come to your inbox each Monday morning providing you with topical information such as classroom management, feedback & grading, student engagement, teaching strategies, course design and more.
NAU Parking information and campus maps Accordion Closed