Annual reviews, promotion, and tenure
We are committed to providing faculty with opportunities for advancement, including tenure, as well as an evaluation system that provides feedback to improve and enhance performance.
To complete an annual review, log in to the Faculty Activity and Achievement Reporting system. Required forms and other helpful documents are available below:
- annual performance ratings summary form
- Submitting Faculty Materials
- Personnel Action Calendar
- Personnel Action Calendar (at a glance)
Tenure and promotion
The conditions of faculty service details the processes for:
- promotion reviews
- the granting of tenure status
- post-tenure reviews
If you have been a Northern Arizona University faculty member for at least ten years, you may be eligible for emeritus status upon retirement.