Sexual health resources
STI testing opportunities on campus Accordion Closed
- Campus Health Services offers STI testing by appointment. Call 928 523 2131 to make an appointment with Medical Services.
- Find Free HIV Testing and low cost STI testing events.
Local resources Accordion Closed
These community clinics offer low cost STI testing and resources to stay safe and healthy.
- Coconino County Public Health Services STD Clinic
- 2625 N. King St. (Behind Cal Ranch on 4th Street)
- Planned Parenthood
- 2500 S. Woodlands Blvd. Suite 12 (In Taverna shopping center)
- North Country HealthCare
- 1120 W. University Ave. Suite 101
- Chicanos Por La Causa-LUCES program
- Call or text to request a free HIV testing kit
Online resources Accordion Closed
These helpful links and resources have a wealth of information about sexually transmitted infections and sexual health, while some even offer services:
Menstrual Cups Accordion Closed
NAU Health Promotion has a limited amount of free menstrual cups available to students until we run out. Stop by Health Promotion in the Health and Learning Center to pick up yours!