- To make an anonymous report:
- Call Silent Witness at 928-774-6111
- Report crime tip anonymously
How to report a crime to NAUPD
The easiest way to report crime to NAUPD is by telephone.
- To report an in-progress emergency:
- Dial 911
- Use a “blue light” emergency phone
- To report non-emergency criminal incidents dial 928-523-3611
- To make an anonymous report
- Use the electronic report below and by omitting your contact information you will remain anonymous.
Use this form to report a crime anonymously or report a safety concern.
Read Arizona’s legal definition of a hate crime. If you feel that you are the victim of a hate crime, we encourage you to report the incident promptly to the NAU Police Department dial 911 (emergency line) or 928-523-3611 (non-emergency).
Designated campus security authorities can submit a statistical disclosure here.
Need to know if you are a CSA? Click Here.