Student Sustainability Groups
More Campus Groups
- Ambassadors for the College of Engineering, Forestry & Natural Sciences (ACEFNS)
- Anthropology Club
- Botany Club
- Energy Club
- Feral Cat Alliance
- Food Recovery Network
- Forestry Club and Organizations
- Garden Clubs
- Global Engineering Outreach
- Institute for Tribal Environmental Professionals (ITEP)
- Plant Futures NAU
- Program in Community, Culture and Environment (CCE)
- The Health Education About Lifestyles and Therapies Holistic (H.E.A.L.T.H.) ART
- Student Nurturing Alternatives in Landscaping (SNAIL)
- Students for Sustainable Living and Urban Gardening (SSLUG)
- Sustainable Ambassadors
- Thrift Jacks
For a listing of hundreds of other NAU clubs and organizations, visit True Blue Connects
Outdoor and Indoor Activities
NAU Outdoors Adventures – Learn by doing— it’s one of the most effective ways to gain new knowledge and skills. Enhance your university experience as you connect with the natural environment and fellow students and peers, while discovering yourself in the process.
NAU Hiking Club – The oldest club on campus, since 1927 we’ve been logging more miles on our pedometers and odometers, and we’re damn proud! This Group is FREE, just show up and chip in for gas. Feel free to invite your friends to their Facebook page who like to hike! Hikes take place just about every weekend. We’re always accepting new ideas on where to hike. Anyone can suggest where they want to go or a certain hike they want to do.
NAU Climbing Club – The NAU climbing club strives to create and maintain a community of climbers so as to share in our love for the outdoors as well as rock climbing itself.