Ride Mountain Line and save wear-and-tear on your vehicle, reduce emissions, and cut your gas expenses. All Northern Arizona University employees receive a free eco PASS to help reduce campus traffic congestion, lessen the impact on employee parking, reduce air pollution, and expand the range of cyclists and walkers.
- Mountain Link
- Mountain Link offers direct, high-frequency transit service between Woodlands Village, campus, and downtown Flagstaff. Service is free for students, faculty, and staff with a university ID.
- Take Mountain Line with you on the go and have the power of real time arrival technology. The free FLGRide mobile app lets you select your stop and see when the next bus will be there. Simply open FLGRide, select the Route number and then select your bus stop.
- Louie Line and Jacks Line
- The university provides campus shuttle services.
- Real-time bus GPS location monitoring lets you know exactly when the campus shuttle bus is coming.
vRide-Employee Van Pool Program sponsored by NAIPTA
A new Coconino County commuter van pool program for a group of five to twelve people.