Design & Construction
The Design and Construction division of PDC manages consultants and contractors while adhering to University, Arizona Board of Regents, State and industry standards and regulations. The project management staff is responsible for budgeting, scheduling, design and construction integrity and insuring that NAU receives the highest quality facilities on time and in budget. Below are some of the project types that the PDC staff manage:
- New construction on campus
- Major maintenance
- Interior design
- Site work renovation (concrete, asphalt, lights, etc)
- Utility deployment and renovation
- Facility/site assessments
- Construction and Maintenance Policy
If your department would like to initiate a project please use the following form.
After receipt of your project initiation, a representative from PDC will contact you to inform you of feasibility and potential project schedule.
**Work for Summer 2018 is full! Please adjust your desired completion dates accordingly.**
PDC has several project managers to assist you with your project needs.
To view projects currently out for bid or qualifications, visit: Bids and RFQ’s.
PDC utilizes Tri-University contract, for our construction agreements. Links to the documents can be found under For Design Professionals & Contractors.
- Quick facts
- For faculty, staff & building managers
- For design professionals & contractors
- Bids & RFQ’s
- Van training
- Insurance & Claims Services
- Fleet Services
- NAU postal changes
- NAU addressing proposal
- NAU reference map
- Office of the Fire Marshal
- FS new hire training info
- Facility Services student employment application pdf
- Current construction