Bids and RFQs
|There are no bids advertised at this time.|
|Job Order Contracting (JOC) Services – NAU Project #11.160.201||11.160.201 JOC RFQ Legal Advertisement 2|
11.160.201 - JOC RFQ Reissue FINAL
Fillable Forms - 11.160.201 - Reissue Final
11.160.201 JOC RFQ Presubmittal Conference Presentation 12 10 2019
|1. The original RFQ has been cancelled and a new RFQ reissued on December 5, 2019.
2. The pre-submittal meeting will be held on December 10, 2019, at 9:30AM Arizona Local Time by ZOOM. Details for joining this meeting are available in the RFQ document.
3. The JOC selection is a multi-step process. The initial RFQ submittal will be followed by the RFP submittal. Only shortlisted contractors will be asked to provide a response to the RFP.
4. NAU encourages firms of all sizes and experience to apply.
5. Any and all addenda for the JOC solicitation will be posted under this request.
6. Pre-submittal Meeting 12/10/19 Recording
Annual Request for Qualifications (ARQ)
NAU Project #11.160.181
Fillable versions of Request attachments:
|McConnell Sidewalk & Multi-Modal Improvement|
NAU Project #08.030.176
Design Professional RFQ
Draft DP Contract
NAU McConnell Drive Scope Feasibility Study
1. Boundary CADD File
2. Topographic CADD File
3. Topographic Survey Drawing
Pre-Submittal Registrant List
Pre-Submittal Meeting Presentation
|1. The Pre-submittal Meeting Presentation has two corrections: a) a link to the DP draft contract for this project can be found on this page in the column to the left, and b) the tentative interview date is either April 2 or 3, 2019.
2.The following firms were invited for interviews Gannett Fleming, Kimley-Horn, The WLB Group.
3. The WLB Group was selected as the Design Professional. We will proceed to contract negotiation
The above links may redirect you to a new site.
We send courtesy notifications to firms when we post bids and RFQs. If you’d like to join one of our listservs, please click the button to join!
- Quick facts
- For faculty, staff & building managers
- For design professionals & contractors
- Bids & RFQ’s
- Van training
- Insurance & Claims Services
- Fleet Services
- NAU postal changes
- NAU addressing proposal
- NAU reference map
- Office of the Fire Marshal
- FS organization chart
- FS new hire training info
- Facility Services student employment application pdf
- Current construction