Promote your event!
Campus Event Operations and Support provides a variety of assistance to help promote your event within your budget.
Take advantage of our event marketing resources
Graphic Design Accordion Closed
Need help creating marketing materials for your event? Utilize our professional student graphic designers to help create your event poster, flyer, banner, digital media and other promotional materials Our graphic design team can work with you to developing and designing your advertisements to provide visibility and exposure for your event.
Banner Reservations Accordion Closed
Banners can be displayed on structures near both the University Union and the DuBois Center. Reservations are required, and any advertised event must be submitted and approved prior to the banner being hung up.
- Make a reservation by filling out the Campus Event Form and selecting “I am requesting a banner reservation”
- Banners are hung weekly on Mondays. You must drop off your banner no later than 5pm the Friday before your reservation to the CEOS Office at the University Union (building 30), Room 111
- You can request your banner to be hung for 1 week or 2 week increments
- We will hold your banner in the CEOS Office for 5 business days after your banner reservation ends before recycling it
- Banner reservations will only be accepted by:
- Internal groups, including NAU departments and registered NAU student organizations
- External entities that are official partners of NAU or have a current contract with NAU
Banner design requirements:
- We can accept banners that are 3ft x 8ft
- If using university logos, you must follow the university’s logo use and requirement guidelines
- Messaging must not advocate for or imply endorsement of a political position or personal opinion
*Holidays and unexpected circumstances may delay our banner-handing process. Banners are only hung if weather is permissible.*
Vendor Spaces Accordion Closed
Vendor spaces are a great addition to your marketing strategy, helping to promote your organization or event to students as they pass through higher traffic areas on campus.
Poster and Flier Advertisement Accordion Closed
Want to put up your event flier? Posters or fliers can be dropped off at the University Union and du Bois South Union Information Desks to be distributed on bulletin boards throughout the buildings. Your event must be submitted and approved prior to being posted. Each building can take up to 4 fliers or posters, and they can be displayed for up to 2 weeks.
Event Marketing Plans Accordion Closed
Our experienced event team is ready to help you develop marketing ideas and techniques to maximize the reach of your event. Our professional team can work with you from the visualization process to the execution of your final advertisement drafts. We specialize in custom design for a wide array of events and design style. It is critical to use all forms of marketing available. Our team will work with you to create the follow marketing assets:
Site specific social media slides and graphics
Posters – 11 x17 & 8.5×11
Handbills – ¼ page fliers
3’x8′ vinyl banners to hang on NAU pedway banner structures
Digital signage image for all NAU event TV signs
The CEOS team can also advise you on how to get your items printed at NAU printing services. They will give contact information for getting your images submitted and uploaded to the NAU events calendar and the NAU app as well as submitting your digital image to the NAU Digital Signage department. Our staff can also help you to sign up for a vendor space in the University Union or in the du Bois South Union. The event staff are experts on knowing how to get event posters hung up in the dozens of campus buildings, and what kind of poster is needed for each one.
NAU Event Calendar Accordion Closed
Consider advertising your event on the NAU Event Calendar; its FREE! Events in the NAU Event Calendar will also appear on the NAUgo app to help spread the word about your event throughout the NAU Community. When submitting your Campus Event Form, you can request to have your event advertised on the NAU Event Calendar.
Digital Signage Accordion Closed
Digital signage images can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org to be displayed on digital screens across campus.