External Guest Event Procedures
Learn how to get started with your event or event idea!
External Event Procedures
- Submit an Campus Event Form online
- Your request is reviewed by the Campus Event Operations and Support (CEOS) Office, to determine the scope of the event and to review your “Event Checklist,” which typically contains the following information:
- Space reservation – choosing an appropriate location reserving the space
- Space setup, staffing needs, and general event details
- Facility Use Agreement – including your Certificate of Insurance approval
- Note that use of NAU facilities for Major Events may require, in the University’s sole judgement, additional multi-departmental review and approvals and/or resources. The User will be responsible to pay any cost associated with additional resources.
- Additional equipment – stage decks, specific tables, podiums, etc.
- External Vendors – the CEOS Office will need to review all external vendors
- Facility Services needs – custodial, grounds, etc.
- Parking/Transit support needs
- Prior to your event, the CEOS Office will arrange a time for a walk-through of your reserved space to ensure all the event details are as you have requested.
- Once finalized, payment will be required prior to the event.
- Payments can be made in-person or over the phone (cash, check, and credit cards are accepted)
- On the day of your event, there will be CEOS staff available to answer any questions or help make setup changes
- After the event is over, the CEOS Office will send out an invoice for any outstanding payments or additional necessary follow-up.